The right shoes can change your life
Foot Balance Technology was founded by qualified pedorthist Sayed Ahmed in 2016.
You can read more about Sayed’s qualifications and experience, his passion for diabetic foot health and work to improve foot health in developing countries, here.
But to step back to basics, at Foot Balance Technology, we believe the right shoe really can change your life for the better.
- The right shoe can improve your posture and bring benefits that flow through your body.
- The right shoe can save your souls (as well as your toes and heels) from foot ulcers, bunions and corns.
- The right shoe can ease and prevent the pain associated with plantar fasciitis, shin splints and more.
- The right shoe can support your foot and look good too.
Of course, not all shoes are created equally, and this is where Sayed and the team at Foot Balance Technology come in.
What is a pedorthist?
In case you’re unfamiliar with the term, pedorthics is the science and practice of assessing foot health and recommending, fabricating and fitting specialist shoes and orthoses.
A pedorthist is an allied health professional who works with your health care team to provide shoes or orthoses that prevent or improve painful or disabling conditions of the foot and ankle – conditions that can stem from disease, congenital defect, overuse or injury.
The experienced pedorthists at Foot Balance Technology work collaboratively with you and your health care team to assess your condition and risks and recommend the right shoe for you.
Custom care from Foot Balance Technology
When you choose Foot Balance Technology, you choose custom care at its best.
- Our team get to know you – your health history, your lifestyle and your concerns.
- We design, manufacture and fit custom made orthopaedic shoes and orthoses or modify shoes to suit your individual needs and requests from your referring health care team.
- We also recommend and supply prefabricated medical grade, orthotic friendly shoes.
- We use evidence-based clinical methods and highly accurate barefoot and in-shoe plantar pressure measurements and analysis systems.
- Our use of 3D scans and computer-aided design and manufacture systems gives accurate information and improved results.
- We work with your health fund to provide rebates for eligible clients.
- Our team advise you on how to prevent footwear related falls and give you tips for life-long foot care.
The right fit for your health care team
Our pedorthists have the experience to assess and offer care for a wide range of common foot complaints.
While you don’t need a referral for an appointment at our clinic, your doctor or podiatrist may recommend our services.
Foot Balance Technology may also suggest complementary treatment from a doctor or an experienced podiatrist.
No matter what the combination, we’ll work in collaboration with your health care team so you get the best results.
Take the first step
The friendly team at Foot Balance Technology is happy to answer any of your questions.
Call our friendly team today to find out how Foot Balance Technology can help you.